1. Notice things getting destroyed, items in places they’re usually not? Your pup may be a bit bored at home and getting into things to entertain themselves. Daycare is a great way to keep your pup occupied while you’re not at home for longer periods!
2. Daycare is a great place for socialization and exercise!
3. In daycare, we let the pups out every 1.5-2 hours, so you don’t have to worry about rushing home to let your beloved pup outside!
4. Most importantly, daycare is a tryout way to socialize your dog. Starting daycare around the crucial growing age of 4-5 months can really help in the future. This could potentially prevent multiple types of aggression.
5. Dogs that come into daycare look forward to playing with their friends! Dogs that come in to play make buddies, and it’s so cute to see them unite!