Five Reasons Why Our Newsletter Rocks
Okay, I know. You get tons of them. Monday through Friday, your email inbox is full of unwanted newsletters that you never asked for. Or maybe you have asked for them. But the ones you don’t ask for? Who knew that by giving out your business card to someone who inquired about the services you offered at your Indianapolis doggie daycare would lead to a weekly flooding of email?
Well, we totally understand that your time is important, and that the content in your email inbox should be relevant, fun, informative, and an easy read – so you can get on about your day. So, with that said, here are five reasons our newsletter rocks:
- It’s NOT overbearing – What we mean by this is that we don’t over-send newsletters. We prefer to give you info only a couple times a month in a newsletter. If you want to get the daily happenings at Good Dog Hotel, we would love to have your follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook Fan Page or Group. But when it comes to email, we keep you informed, but not over-informed
- Doggy News – We love our dogs, and we know you do too! We keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest when it comes to Indianapolis dog news…ummm, and our beloved Butler Blue. So, if there is something to be excited about and worth sharing, we’re all over it!
- Dog Features – We love our dogs here at Good Dog, so if your pooch is part of our clan, we feature her/him PLUS, they get to write their own story for our blog. The reason for this is because we know it takes much more than just us, to make our world go ‘round.
- Contests – Yes, this something new we’re going to be doing at Good Dog. In our upcoming newsletter, we’ll be spilling the details about a super fun dog contest we’re about to have and the amazing prizes that will ensue for the winner. BUT, you have to sign up so we can keep you in the loop.
- We’re Just FUN – There is nothing better for a dog lover than to be able to come to work everyday and love every minute if it. Dog news is FUN. Sometimes you need a little break in your day to hear about the fun stuff.
I could probably come up with some more, but I’ll stop there. My suggestion? Sign up for the Good Dog Newsletter. If you don’t like it (which I’m pretty positive that you will love it), you can always opt out.
If you’re already getting our newsletter, what are some of the aspects about it that you like? We’d like to know. And if there is a topic you’d like to hear more about, let us know that too! We want our newsletter to be one that you open, read, and have useful information that you can take away. Let us know how we can help you!