When life takes you away from home, feel at ease knowing your canine kid is safe and happy at Good Dog Hotel & Spa! We boast amenities to best suit your family’s needs and can accommodate any size dog or dog family.
As an all Suite dog hotel, we offer lots of leg and paw room, soft bedding, custom decor, and Room Service snacks. The Deluxe Suites and Master Suites also include private TV’s to view the latest in doggie entertainment and even more room to stretch out.
Aside from unmatched sleeping quarters, your dog can enjoy activities as chosen by you. If your pooch likes other canine kids, why not enroll him or her in our Daycare while a hotel guest? Daycare dogs enjoy the company of other fun loving dogs, games, licks, and snuggling under the watchful eye of our well trained staff.
And as your pup’s vacation draws to a close, take them home refreshed from our Spa where a full range of Grooming, Bathing, and Massage treatments are available.
|*One on One time is a special time with your dog. David St.Pierre provides loving attention to our four legged friends which includes treats, playing ball, soft music, and talking with them. Extra love and care are just a few of his very special gifts. Sessions last around 15-20 minutes but vary upon each individual dog’s needs.|
Vaccination Information …
- Proof of current vaccinations are required, includingRabies, Distemper and 6 month Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
Pick Up/Drop Off …
- Drop off any time during regular business hours
- Pick up by 1pm
- There will be a $15 care charge for dogs picked up after 1pm, unless the dog is playing in daycare or being groomed on the day of pick up.
- You also have the option of giving your pooch a pick up time bath in our Self Serve Bathing for 1/2 the price, just $7.50!
- A 48 hour notice is required except for the following: All National Holidays and Peak Times require a 7 day notice, a minimum 3 night stay and a $75 deposit. This includes New years Eve and day, Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- You may book a room for fewer than 3 night during peak times, however a 3 night stay will be charged.
- appointments not canceled according to policy will incur a $75 fee.
(Please call for specific dates)
Minimum night stay or equivalent requirements:
- June 1st – Oct. 1st weekends, 2 nights
- National Holidays, 3 nights
- You may book a room for fewer, but will be charged for minimum nights required.
In order to expedite your check in, please feel free to fill out and bring with you the necessary forms below: